Tuesday 2 December 2008

All Publicity is Good, But Free Publicity is Best

The title isn't original, and what I'm about to tell you may not be free - but that's your choice.  Read on to find out about today's special feature.

Reading the Etsy profile of agoodwitchtoo begins:  'Things I can’t do: eat fire, bathe a cat, leap tall buildings in a single bound, word problems (ex If train A is traveling at 85 mph…), bake homemade cookies, swallow swords, ice skate, charm a snake, or give up chocolate. The list is actually longer than this but really, there’s no need to put all my faults out there for everyone to read. Not that I’ve tried all of these things but it’s best not to ask me to attempt any of these endeavors as doing so may cause me to self implode.'  As soon as I read these words I knew I had made a friend because, apart from the bit about cookies and chocolate, I can't do any of those things either!  However as you read on you will find that there are many things that she can do but there is one enterprise on which she is about to embark that has no mention.


If you have been browsing in the Etsy Forums you may have come across this thread?  Started by none other than agoodwitchtoo it reveals new ways to promote Etsy shops? Yes, a FREE way to get your shop’s sales or new items out there.

Blockhead Radio is starting another NEW show this coming Saturday, 6th December.  If you tune in at 5pm EST then and every Saturday for “The Witching Hours”…the hostess with the mostest will be plugging shops with “Wicked Good Sales”!

If you have never heard about Blockhead Radio you need to know that it is 'Artisan for Artisan' and they enjoy nothing more than free, shameless promoting!  To listen to any of the shows live one need only sign up for an account through www.blogtalkradio.com (no spam). Everyone is encouraged to listen in, join the chat, throw up links, and have fun promoting other artisans.

Further details can be found by clicking on any of the links above or by popping over to this blogpost for a little more information.


6 comments:

  1. Great write up and it will be a great show.......thank you for sharing it with your readers.
    Blockhead Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy - great article for two great people, who really work hard promoting all of us on the radio. Witchy with all these endeavors, when do you find time to make your soap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting!!! I need to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... I knew I was forgetting something, Mag. Gotta make the soap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your promotion is just GREAT! I see Witchy and Blockhead already saw it and appreciate you for doing this for them.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete