Thursday 7 August 2008

Chauncey Designs

All items are made by me in my home studio. The glass is all compatable and properly annealed. So says the shop announcement, and doesn't it instill confidence! Somehow, you just know that you will be pleased with anything you buy.

Anyone who stitches would be delighted with the pendant pictured above, and isn't this butterfly pretty?


For a change of style choose this sophisticated one. Black and red always look so well together.


And for a bit of sparkle how about this blue with a touch of metallic?

You can find them all, and more, HERE

3 comments:

  1. You choose a beautiful artist to feature. Since I own a few of her pendants I may be a bit prejudiced!
    Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Myfanwy! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this in the move, I guess! So glad I found it. Chaunce is the BBEST and her work is not only lovely, but professionally crafted. Excellence through and through. Thank you for the feature.

    ReplyDelete