Saturday 23 August 2008

J N Originals

'You'll seldom see me with empty hands. If I'm not crocheting or stitching, I'm hunched over my sewing machine as I steer fabric over the feed dogs! I'm passionate about playing with color, texture and pattern--and you'll see that love reflected in my shop as you browse through my felted wool bags, crocheted scarves, coffee cup jackets, coasters, napkin rings and more.'

So says the introduction to J N Originals, and I think you will agree that the items she creates are worth more than a quick glance.



Is that a button in the middle? It's the perfect embellishment.

I love the contrasting colours of the flower


And this is lovely too. Now, where did I leave my needle?

To find out more about her, and to see a wonderful collection of goods for sale, pop along to:
J N Originals

6 comments:

  1. Love her use of colors and she comes up with some great ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have chosen another beautiful artist to feature in your blog Treasuries. Judy's choice of colors made each of her pieces unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy's work is just fab. Great article, Myfanwy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy's work is as beautiful as she is. Her kindness and caring shine through in her work. I am so happy to know her and love your feature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise to find this here! Thanks so much for featuring me, Myfanwy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy’s things are awesome. I love my card case, spa cloths treasure book. Cup thingie, scarf I think that’s all I have LOL great spot on her!

    ReplyDelete