Monday 8 September 2008

hairtiesgalorenmore

It's surprising what you find when you look around the wonderful place that is Etsy. Here's a shop I found yesterday, and I thought it was worth a feature.

The shop announcement begins: 'I have been making hairties for a few years now and have tried my hand at a few other crafts as well. Check out my shop for some great gift ideas!!' . It continues with a special offer that runs for the month of September.

But reading further on, this is what you will see: 'September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month & the 13th is Childhood Cancer Awareness Day. I am donating a portion of the sales of these items in the Autism/Cancer section to the American Cancer Society as my 6 year old niece is a Cancer Survivor!!' With all that in mind, here are four items from her shop.

Owie Bags

image

Glass Bead Stretchy Bracelets

image

Hot n Cold Eye Comforts

image

Autism and Cancer Awareness

image

Pop along to her shop and see what else is there.

4 comments:

  1. Cool beans! Great feature, for a great cause.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... that's soo sweet! I may have to buy one of her owie bags...you have no idea how incredibly accident prone I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice feature.
    I'm glad you found this shop and shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete